woensdag 23 februari 2011

So glam!

It has been on my wishlist for ages: the amazing OPI DS Glamour. But I could never find it for a reasonable price (at least, not with shipping and all). Recently though, an opportunity came along, and I grabbed it. I could pick her up from the post office this afternoon. I had lunch with my friend Do after that, and while she was standing in line to get MOAR noccicino (that's coffee with nuts and cocoa and stuff) I couldn't resist the urge, I HAD to put it on!
Fortunately I was wearing a dark blue already, and it was a perfect match! I present you, OPI DS Glamour over Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans!
note: my ring finger nail looks fat because I first-aided it with glue and wraps

no flash, under artificial light:

With flash under artificial light:


Spring, where art thou?
Will attempt better pics once summer hits!

4 opmerkingen: